Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Exercise time!

Today I went to gym and tried out a new workout class - BOSU, which stands for "Both Sides Up" or "Both Sides Utilized".

Before I went to the class, I thought I could handle the tough class like that. When I saw the instructor who was a young and thin girl, it's absolutely certain my mind, if she could do that, why couldn't I?

But I was wrong. Along with the passionate and heartbeat music, class started with twenty minutes STEP. After that I already started sweating, but that was just beginning. Studio running, weighing and Cardio workout came one by one without a minute to rest. The total class was sixty minutes, before class over I was exhausted and couldn't follow the instructor. While I resting on the pad looking at others, they were smiling, jumping and trying so hard to follow. When would I be able to do it as easy as them? I dreamed...

2 comments:

  1. WOW -- What an interesting experience. If YOU couldn't keep up, I'm sure hardly anyone could! But good for you for trying it! Are you planning to continue?
    Small points:
    Exercise Time (not exercises)
    change verbs to past: is to was, am to was, can't to couldn't.
    Last sentence: When will I be able to do it easily, like them? OR When would I be able to do it as easily as them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to continue to keep up, but it is hard to keep it on every week. It's fun to try a new thing.

    ReplyDelete